The Wyndham Rewards program is offered by Wyndham Rewards, Inc., an indirect subsidiary of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., its successors and assigns. There are few rewards programs on the market that are as good as this one. Sign up for Wyndham Rewards on their official website at www.wyndhamrewards.com to take advantage of all the benefits of the program.
Wyndham Rewards Terms and Conditions
Enrolling in the program is very simple, and earning, and redeeming points is also very simple. You must, however, follow certain terms and conditions if you wish to participate in the program. These terms and conditions are as follows:
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to enroll in the program. Companies, groups, and other entities are not eligible. A member may not maintain more than one account or share accounts.
- By participating in partner travel programs, Members can earn Wyndham Rewards points or similar currency.
- Rewards points can be earned through Qualified Stays and Go Fast award stays at Participating Properties.
- Within two to four weeks after a Member earns Wyndham Rewards points, those points will appear on their account.
- Members usually receive points from Qualified Stays and Go Fast awards at Participating Destinations and Participating Caesars Rewards Properties within four to six weeks of such activity.
- At the time of redemption, points will be deducted from the Member’s account.
- Redeeming points in your account is only available to members. The Program requires certain rewards to be shipped to the Member’s address on file, and the Member cannot designate an alternative address for such rewards.
- Loss, theft, or destruction of rewards will not result in the replacement or reissue of rewards or re-crediting points to their accounts.
- In accordance with the Rewards Schedule, rewards will be offered at predetermined levels. Occasionally, rewards may change.