Wyndham is the world’s largest hotel brand, operating over 9200 properties in 80 countries across six continents. Over 77 million Wyndham Rewards members have the opportunity to redeem points at thousands of hotels and resorts worldwide through the award-winning loyalty program.
You can access the portal at www.wyndhamrewards.com. However, it is not the only way to access your account. Wyndham Rewards members can also access their accounts and manage their profiles using the official Wyndham Hotels and Resorts app.
Wyndham Rewards Mobile Application
The Wyndham Hotels & Resorts app offers comprehensive booking capabilities, convenient in-room features, and member perks like managing your account, tracking your points, and discovering special offers.
In addition to searching for hotels and earning Wyndham Rewards points on booking stays, the app enables guests to register for promotions and discover the best restaurants and attractions near their hotel.
Many benefits can be obtained from the official app, which is available on both the PlayStore and the App Store. The following are some of the key features of the app:
- Are you looking for a place to stay tonight? With Lightning Book, you can find a great hotel in just a few taps.
- You can save your favorite hotels and booking preferences, so planning your next trip is easier than ever.
- The map and list views make it easy to compare hotels and choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Select hotels allow you to check-in and out from your phone.
- Get recommendations for activities near your hotel and ask questions directly to the front desk when you check-in.
- At certain hotels, you can order food delivery and takeout from local restaurants.
- Keep track of your points, stays, and activities-plus, receive exclusive member discounts and offers.
- Traveling has been made even more enjoyable with this app. Through the app passport, you can earn stamps for stay credits, in-app achievements, and more. Collect all of them!